Neelathanallur and Madanathur, bridge opened for public.
Now all the Transports are allowed this bridge. It shorten the distance from Chennai to Kumbakonam, also the traveling time consumed.
Area quick info
Postal Pincode : 621802
Telephone code : 04331
Ariyalur District Population 752481 in 2011 (695524 in 2001)
Population : 31,268 as on 2001 census report (we will update 2011)
Location : Jayankondam (in Ariyalur District) is located 270 km away from Chennai. Jayankondam located center place of Kumbakonam, chidambaram, virudhachalam and Ariyalur.
- B.E.-Computer Science and Engineering (4 Years)
- B.E.-Electronics and Communication Engineering (4 Years)
- B.E.-Electrical and Electronics Engineering (4 Years)
- B.E.-Mechanical Engineering (4 Years)
- B.E.-Civil Engineering (4 Years)
Post Graduate Cources:
- M.C.A - Master of Computer Application (3 years)
Meenakshi Ramasamy Engineering College
Trichy to Chidambaram main road, M.R.Kalvi Nagar,
Thathanur–Post (Near Jayankondam)
more information : website
Railway Station Code
Chennai Egmore : MS
Vridhachalam : VRI
Tiruchirapalli : TPJ
- very useful in the information at all types of person. - Jaganathan
- Great job. - Mansoor, Dubai.
- நம்ம ஊருக்காக ஒரு வெப்சைட் உருவாக்கியதற்கு நன்றி மற்றும் வாழ்த்துக்கள். - விமல்ராஜ்.
- its very useful to know about the jayankondam. - chitra
- I have a chance to spoke with my college friend after 10years. Thanx for you support Jayankondam website team. - Mani, Gulf.