Neelathanallur and Madanathur, bridge opened for public.
Now all the Transports are allowed this bridge. It shorten the distance from Chennai to Kumbakonam, also the traveling time consumed.
Area quick info
Postal Pincode : 621802
Telephone code : 04331
Ariyalur District Population 752481 in 2011 (695524 in 2001)
Population : 31,268 as on 2001 census report (we will update 2011)
Location : Jayankondam (in Ariyalur District) is located 270 km away from Chennai. Jayankondam located center place of Kumbakonam, chidambaram, virudhachalam and Ariyalur.
Udayarpalayam is located 9km west of Jayankondam.
Udayarpalayam is a historical place in Ariyalur District near Jayankondam. Now few peoples are lived here called "Jaminthar". They maintain a temple called "PAYARANESHWARAR TEMPLE" is located in north westi Udayarpalayam.
Lake view temple. In the centre of ther lave one template is place gate and template gate in the straight line. In the top of the temple to see the Gangaikonda Cholapuram top Kanchi Sangrachiyar made the kumbabishekam in the year of 1990.
Udayarpalayam taluk is a taluk of Ariyalur district of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Taluk office headquarters located in Jayankondam.
Udayarpalayam Pincode: 621804
Udayarpalayam telephone code : 04331 (Jayankondam telephone exchange)
You have more information helpus to improve this pages
Railway Station Code
Chennai Egmore : MS
Vridhachalam : VRI
Tiruchirapalli : TPJ
- very useful in the information at all types of person. - Jaganathan
- Great job. - Mansoor, Dubai.
- நம்ம ஊருக்காக ஒரு வெப்சைட் உருவாக்கியதற்கு நன்றி மற்றும் வாழ்த்துக்கள். - விமல்ராஜ்.
- its very useful to know about the jayankondam. - chitra
- I have a chance to spoke with my college friend after 10years. Thanx for you support Jayankondam website team. - Mani, Gulf.