By Road Transport: (Bus, Car, Bike )
Jayankondam is located 270 km away from Chennai Capital of Tamilnadu.
From the District capital Ariyalur 38 km, and west 91km away from Trichy (Tiruchirapalli). On the south 45 km Kumbakonam and North 36 km away from Viruthachalam. On the east and 50 km from away Chidambaram.
- Chennai to Jayankondam (Thambaram, Thindivanam , Vikravandi, Panruti, Neyveli, Vadalur, Sethiyathope, X-Road, Gangaikonda Cholapuram).
- Chennai to Kumbakonam before the Annaikari via X-Road (Cross Road)
- Trichy to Jayankondam.
- Trichy to Chidambaram.
- Trichy to Pandy (Pandicherry).
- Tanjore to Jayankondam.
- Kumbakonam to Selam before Viruthachalam.
- Viluppuram to Kumbakonam before the Annaikari via X-Road (Cross Road).
Currently no Direct train facility.
But you can use on Vridhachalam (Station Code – VRI) or Ariyalur(Station Code – ALU) Railway stations.
FYI: Chennai Egmore(Station Code – MS)
Nearest airport: (Tiruchirapalli) Trichy Airport (91km away ).
International Airport : Chennai (270 km away). Well connected with road transport.